What do you do with a child like that?


Shreya would soon be completing her 20th month and I am surprised to see my baby is becoming a little girl with each passing days. Although she needs her Pappa for all the silly games and reading books and to address her tantrums (read getting spoilt), she is absolutely Mamma's pet sometimes.
Every morning she hovers around me when I get dressed for office. She watches me as I apply my lipstick. And as I comb my hair, she gazes at me with adoration. She looks at the clothes I have chosen and the perfume I use. Once I am dressed, she smiles approvingly and comes running to put her arms around me. 
She makes me feel so good. At times like these I think that I need her more than she needs me.
What do you do with a child like that?
You just hug her tight and wish the time stops by.

Comments

Popular Posts