Can an evening be even longer?

Had a hectic day at work, more tiring because I had slept very late the previous night (thanks to late night movie fever) and had a customer-call late in the afternoon. Returned from office and requested S to accompany me to the nearby joint to have evening snacks and some chit-chat, came back and took Shreya to apartment play-area, evening tea at home and skype session with my parents, some grocery shopping which ended up in an ice-cream treat by a neighbour whom we met accidently in the same shop, planned another skype session with a friend to help me decide on the sari that I bought for the wedding but then too tired to login back and dozed off to sleep, got woken up by hungry hubby (who by then had fed Shreya her dinner; changed her to her nightwear and had put her to sleep...love u sweetheart for all the co-operation!), had dinner and passingly mentioned my urge to have mango milk shake and how I love them and how much I am waiting for the daily doze of mango every day after dinner, before I could complete my discussion on mangoes got dragged by S to the nearby juice joint which was about to pull down its shutter at 10:50pm, had 2 big glasses of chilled mangoshake..ahh..what a bliss!, took couple of rounds of walk in the apartment basement in an attempt to burn down the extra-calories indulged at that hour of night, came back home and dozed off to sleep without even changing to my PJ. Man, I had a long, long evening yesterday.

Comments

  1. Long it may have been but wasn't it beautiful... No blessing can be as beautiful as having someone who cares around you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Falak: Yes..truely blessed to have such people around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baba re...feeling breathless after reading it.....Lovely evening right...so many activities!!!!...Chilled mangoshake ...mmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mango milkshake sounds yumm! And its so cool that you have a place nearby to eat evening snacks..very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @NB: haa haa..so many activities in a span of 5hrs, terrific isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @memyhubbynbaby: yes, we do have lots of food joints close to our house. and yes, mango is my all time weekness :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspired by ur post....I also posted something.....check out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @NB: ohh..will sure check after the lill monster sleeps :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts